Opportunity: Journeyman Plumber
Schedule: 14 days on, 14 days off, 12 hours per day
Housing: Camp accommodations are provided
Travel: $300 flight allowance per shift rotation
Job Location: Suncor Fort Hills
The successful candidate will provide hands on technical support in the plumbing trade while demobilizing our clients mobile building. Duties will include removing plumbing connections, cutting and stripping water, sewer and gas piping, and any ad hock plumbing duties that may be required. Duties may also include working on tasks outside of plumbing scope and supporting other trades as required i.e. helping with demo work.
Education, Skills & Experience
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean drivers abstract
- CSTS-09 & OSSA Regional Orientation or OSSA BSO or OSSA CSO training certificate
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the duties listed above.
- Must have a valid Journeyman certificate in Plumbing.
- Self-motivated, reliable, flexible and proactive with an ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated a history of safe carpentry related practices
Fort McKay Alcor – Your Local & Aboriginal Site Services Solution