Opportunity: HVAC Technician (Journeyperson or Apprentice)
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Schedule: 14 days on, 7 days off.
Housing: Camp accommodations is provided for non-local residents.
Travel: Flights to and from Calgary and Edmonton are provided for non-local residents.
Job Location: Fort McMurray region.
Opportunity Description: To provide hands on technical support in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning trade
Qualifcation: Education, Skills & Experience
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean drivers abstract
- Must have CSTS-09 & OSSA Regional orientation and WHMIS 2015 certificates
- Must have OSSA accredited elevated work platform, fall protection and confined space
- Self-motivated, reliable, flexible and proactive with an ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be either an Alberta Journeyman or Interprovincial Red Seal HVAC tech, be an indentured apprentice or willing to be indentured
- Demonstrated a history of safe HVAC related practices
- Strong mechanical background
- Site experience is considered an asset
Fort McKay Alcor – Your Local & Aboriginal Site Services Solution
Should you meet the requirements listed above, please email your resume to email@example.com