Opportunity: Planning, Material & Estimating Coordinator
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Schedule: 8 days on, 6 days off, 10 hours per day
Housing: Camp accommodations are provided
Travel: Flights to and from Calgary, Edmonton, Kelowna and Vancouver are provided
Report to: Site Manager
To provide quality hands on support for supervision, employees and the Site Manager of the Facilities and Common Services division. The Planning, Materials & Estimating Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Material procurement, receiving and distribution
- Material inventory
- Control of fleet vehicles
- Control of rental equipment
- Control of tool crib
- Apply for and manage all gas and plumbing permits with the RMWB
Education, Skills & Experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Must have experience purchasing tools, equipment and materials
- Must have experience managing fleet vehicles and rental equipment
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean drivers abstract.
- Must have CSTS-09 & OSSA regional training certificates or OSSA BSO.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, reliable, flexible and proactive with an ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be highly organized, have a great attention to detail
Fort McKay Alcor – Your Local & Aboriginal Site Services Solution