Effective date: April 23, 2019
Fort McKay Alcor (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://fortmckayalcor.ca/ (the “Service”).
Information collection and use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of data collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information how the service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This usage data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & cookies data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
Examples of cookies we use:
· Session cookies. We use session cookies to operate our service.
· Preference cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
· Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of data
Fort McKay Alcor uses the collected data for various purposes:
· To provide and maintain the service
· To notify you about changes to our service
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
· To provide customer care and support
· To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
· To monitor the usage of the service
· To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of data
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to Canada and process it there.
Disclosure of data
Fort McKay Alcor may disclose your personal data in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· Comply with a legal obligation
· Protect and defend the rights or property of Fort McKay Alcor
· Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
· Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
· Protect against legal liability
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“Service Providers”), to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
· By email: email@example.com
· By visiting this page on our website: https://fortmckayalcor.ca/contact/
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Fort McKay Alcor
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Fort McKay Alcor website. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Fort McKay Alcor’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, privacy statement and disclaimer notice and any or all agreements: “client”, “you” and “your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the company’s terms and conditions. “The company”, “ourselves”, “we”, “our” and “us”, refers to our company. “Party”, “parties”, or “us” refers to both the client and ourselves, or either the client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs in respect of provision of the company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Fort McKay Alcor and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Fort McKay Alcor. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://fortmckayalcor.ca/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
1. Republish material from https://fortmckayalcor.ca/
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://fortmckayalcor.ca/
3. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://fortmckayalcor.ca/
4. Redistribute content from Fort McKay Alcor (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our content
1. The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
1. Government agencies;
2. Search engines;
3. News organizations;
4. Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
5. Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our website.
2. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
3. We may consider and approve at our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
1. dot.com community sites;
2. associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites;
3. online directory distributors;
4. internet portals;
5. accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
6. educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization’s name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or
e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
1. By use of our corporate name; or
2. By use of the uniform resource locator (web address) being linked to; or
3. By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Fort McKay Alcor’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark licence agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right at any time and at our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal,
or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
4. exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.